News from the ECP 2019 Moscow (Russia)
EFPA EMC 15/2018: News from the ECP 2019 Moscow (Russia): prolongation deadline submission abstracts till December 3 2018.
We have received the following important message from the European Congress of Psychology 2019 (ECP 2019) organisers: www.ecp2019.ru
Following an increase in the number of requests, the ECP 2019 Organizing Committee decided to extend the deadline for submission of abstracts for Symposium and Panel discussion from 5 November 2018 to 3 December 2018, the same deadline as for individual Oral/Poster presentation.
Notification of acceptance from the Scientific Committee remains fixed on 4 February 2019.
What are the unique features of ECP 2019 which you can’t miss?
- “Psychology: creating the future together” – is the main Congress theme talking about ways psychology can establish productive relations with other sciences, contributing to the issues of society, education, health, digital future and security. There will also be many cross-disciplinary researches presented as part of scientific program.
- ECP2019 keynotes, more than 20 of distinguished researchers and practitioners have confirmed their attendance and presentations talking about important issues which society faces nowadays.
- Publishing opportunities. ECP 2019 will provide opportunity to publish extended abstracts (short articles) in Web of Science and SCOPUS indexed journals, partners of ECP2019 and the Russian Psychological Society.
- Simultaneous translation (Russian-English) will be provided for selected sessions and presentations, so the participants will be able to better understand each other.
- It is the first time the ECP takes place in Moscow, Russia and there will be pre- and post-congress tours organized to the nearby cities including Saint Petersburg and the Golden Ring cities, including an attractive Moscow City tours.
- Special terms of support will be arranged for ECP2019 attendees, easing up Russian visa issue procedures.
- Registration fees. Significant discounts will be provided for EFPA member Associations Delegates and students, and the early-bird rates are available till 1 April 2019.
Submission abstracts: December 3, 2018
Notification of acceptance from the Scientific Committee remains fixed on February 4, 2019
Early bird registration: April 1, 2019.
Registration and fee:
The registration through the website https://ecp2019.ru/
registration/price/ is open now – early bird registration ending April 1, 2019.
The early bird registration fee for an EFPA member association delegate is 350€.
The list of the registration fees can be found here.
You may write to email@example.com for clarifications.
With kind regards,